Friday, October 7, 2011

Anniversary 8 - Infinity


 Here it is, well almost.  It is actually on the 12th, but we are gonna party like rock stars tonight.  "ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!"  Yes, Korn in concert tonight.  Korn was our first date and first concert together. I don't think we have missed one in the area yet.  Eight years we have been married, and some wonderful times we have had.  I think the last few years have been incredible.  We had to lose everything, all our material possessions, in order to find out what was really important to us.  Each other and our very close knit, little clan.


Yeah... "I'd catch a grenade for ya...."  My wife, my love, my best friend.  You said anniversaries don't need themes, but this one already has a theme song and back up dancers.  How many years did it take you to get rid of all my MC Hammer pants?  LMFAO!  I couldn't imagine what I would do without you.  It was hard to see in the beginning, with all the turmoil and struggle.  You were meant for me.  You have made me so happy and been such a wonderful mother for our children.  I love you!


The number 8 has many almost magical connotations.  I am only concerned with one, "The Lazy Eight" they call it, or "Infinity."  We have been married for 8 years, known each other longer, but we will be together forever.  There you go, maybe it will all make sense now.  Eight years, infinity, grenades (figure 8) and anniversaries, it's all there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment