Saturday, September 24, 2011

DUCK, not of the Anatidae type.

That's it.  You.are.out.of.control.
... I have become worried about my health, up in here (up in here).
....... The time has come.  For your own well being, and mine of course.
.............. It is in your best interest... to .... tO .....TO........
................... To hit the button.  You know the one.  It's forbidden.  "NO" they scream at you!
......................... It's bright red. RED from anger, *GURRRR*
................................ RED from blood, *OUCH*
..................................... I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this shit blood and cum on my hands. (tool)
........................... RED for EMERGENCY!!!
....................... There it is, begging to be pushed.
................. "Why won't you push me?"
.......... "All I need is for you to push me."
..... "PLEASE?!?!?!"
..Press and release the trained monkey counter attack. OH and don't forget,
*DUCK*

1 comment:

  1. This is so .... um... I don't know if there is a word that describes what I'm trying to say.

    I really like it. It makes me think. And I love the monkeys.

    Got a spare button? I wanna play.

    ReplyDelete